FOUNDER / OWNER
"English is your key to the world."
At the age of 24, Ute Schulz put her aptitude for languages to work and founded a language school that offered an individual, customized approach to learning English and satisfying customers' language requirements.
Your contact person for all language-related issues, Ute Schulz possesses a trifecta of language skills that have proven invaluable to her clients over the years.
As a language trainer, she has a deep understanding of the English language, and she is able to skillfully relay her knowledge to others in a clear and accessible manner.
As a translator, her clients rely on her vast knowledge of specialised vocabulary, her keen ability to pick up on subtle language nuances, and the eloquence and flow of her translations.
Finally, as an interpreter, she is adept at thinking quickly and immediately rendering language that is suitable for any given situation.
- Chamber of Commerce Düsseldorf: Commercial Correspondent English
- Chamber of Commerce Düsseldorf: State-approved Translator for English and German (best of the year)
- Chamber of Commerce Düsseldorf: State-approved Interpreter for English and German
- Higher Regional Court Hamm: Attestation and Certification as Translator and Interpreter for English and German
- Hochschule für Wirtschaft und Umwelt Nürtingen-Geislingen: Certificate in German Legal Terminology for Translators and Interpreters
- Member of the Federal Association of Interpreters and Translators / Bunderverband der Dolmetscher und Übersetzer (BDÜ)
- Member of Chartered Institute of Linguists
- Member of German-British Jurists' Association
- Certified under ISO 17100:2015 / E DIN 2347:2016-07
Legal and Commercial English texts (contracts, reports, minutes of meetings, presentations, court correspondence)
2012: Pearson: "Consumer Behavior" by Michael R. Solomon
2013: Pearson: "Marketing Management" by Kotler / Keller
Business meetings (annual general meetings, supervisory board meetings, negotiations, customer events, presentations)
2014 Klett Publishing: Business to Business, Englische Geschäftskorrespondenz und Bürokommunikation (co-author)
Member of German-British Jurists' Association"